Sunday, April 23, 2006

New Blog

Welcome to my new blog. The about me section provides some background on me and the reason why this blog was created. I'm really interested in fostering some discussion around certain topics. With all that's going on nowadays, I believe that there's an urgent need for folks to discuss a few things at a minimum and I'd like to establish a forum that facilitates this.

To comment on any news article or post, just click the comments link at the bottom of the post and type your response where indicated. You can maintain your anonynmity when posting by choosing a handle or by choosing anonymous as your handle.

I'll be posting new material a few times a week, so you'll probably want to check back frequently. To do that quickly, just bookmark this site in your web browser.

It will probably take awhile to get any significant discussion going, but once things are going, discussions can get heated at times. When disagreeing with someone, please remember to attack the idea rather than the person presenting it. Also, posts containing foul language or incendiary comments about race, gender and etc will not be allowed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Gregory for your observations and comments. I may not respond very often, but I appreciate your "spotlighting" news that is of particular importance to Black African Heritage people.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Greg L said...

Thanks and welcome to the blog Phyllis!

I had been thinking of doing this for a little bit as there have been a number of discussion boards and blogs I've participated in. For me they've been great learning experiences and I hope that we can create the same here.

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home