Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Being at Mom with a Home Based Business

Why I love (hate) being a work-at-home mom - Entrepreneur.com - MSNBC.com

created an entire business just so I could be a work-at-home mom. But is it a blessing or a curse? It depends on which day you ask me. Let me tell you what I really think.

I hate being a work-at-home mom because:

No one respects that I'm actually at work. My husband, friends and family still call me throughout the day and expect me to be able to talk on the phone even if it's my precious work time.
My children are almost more tortured having me work at home because throughout the day, I'm constantly having to tell them, "Not now, honey. I have to work". (If I worked at a "real" office, I'd only have to say good-bye once during the day.) ......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home